Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday, July 23, 2018

How I Save 30k Monthly on T-Cab



I go to the island (Victoria Island) to be precise five times weekly because that is where I work. I live at Egbeda and have to get to the Island early enough without my dress getting ruffled. Due to the fact that I leave the house early, I chose the path of not using my car. I use an e-hailing service everyday and it costs between N8500 -8750 to and from my office. Though I can afford it but it leaves a whole in my pocket monthly. My friend at the office told me about T-Cab; a new e-hailing service that allows negotiation of fares. Are you kidding me? Who does that in this era I thought. I immediately downloaded the passenger app on google play store signed up and was live. It automatically got my location and I put my drop-off location i.e where I was going. It gave me a price which was affordable and to enjoy one of T-Cab’s most important services “bargaining”, I called one of the two drivers that appeared to me and I negotiated the price. When I dropped the call, it took me about three minutes to close my mouth. I have just saved about N650 for myself. The driver arrived on time and we got home safely. My people!!! To cut my true life story short, I have been able to save above N30,000 for just 20 days. In fact, T-Cab is a life saver. If I can save this much in 20 days, it means I can plan for some sort of investments with the saved money within 6 months. - Mrs Adegoke (Egbeda, Lagos).

Join the train by downloading "T-cab Passenger" on Google play store today and get a "fare" advantage by negotiating with the experienced partner drivers on board, 
T-Cab Rides.............be in control, negotiate price. 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment