Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Two (2) Practical Ways To Make Money During This Recession



If you have landed on this page by chance, I say very big congratulations to you. Somebody once said that, “during recession more millionaires are made”. I can’t help but concur to this amazing fact. Many believe that complaining about the government of the day will solve the problem of recession. Though government has its many flaws but to be sincere, you can’t be caught in the act of just looking and not acting. Please let me sound a note of warning, I am here to tell you what have worked for me. So, before I bore you with many stories, why not let us proceed without much ado.


THESE ARE THE TWO PROVEN  PRACTICAL WAYS

1.       SELL SOMETHING


1.       What do I mean by “Sell Something”?  If you know the number one rule of money, then you won’t have problems getting it. The definition of money is “a means of an exchange for something”. If you have something to sell then it will eventually be exchanged for money.  I have heard people say, they don’t know what to sell. I do answer them with this question- Are you always in need of something? If yes, then you should know that people need those things too. Selling can come in form of a product or service. Whichever you are comfortable with will surely put “money” in your pocket. My friend and I solved a client’s problem by rendering a service for them. We used our wealthy knowledge in social media to market their products and they have made us their “Paadi” for life. They are selling faster and we are also smiling to the bank. It is our own little secret which works for all businesses. If you doubt me, take any internet enabled device and google “Andrezion solutions” .
PRODUCTS YOU CAN SELL
FOOD
FASHION (Clothes, shoes, bags and accessories)
GROCERIES
HOME APPLIANCES
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS and many more.
Worthy of note is the fact that, if you want to sell more and garnered great profit then “online” is the way to go selling your products.

SERVICES TO RENDER FOR MONEY
Dry Cleaning Service
House Cleaning
Day Care Service
Catering Service

An enterprising and vibrant young  lady started a business of helping people cook quality soups at affordable rates and she has over 250 clients that she does the soup cooking for. Check her out on facebook “Soupertaste Kitchen” you will be surprised. You have no excuse not to make it.




2. INVEST YOUR MONEY NOW!

Many Nigerians turn their backs to information. If you are reading now, I would love you to pay attention to everything you are about to read. You can become a millionaire in One Month! Somebody says it is not true. It is 100% true and I will show you how to go about it without stress. I stay in one corner of my room and watch my investment grow with just some few calls and boom!!! My money flows in on regular basis. Gone are the days when people “WORK HARD”. We are in the generation of Information and all you need do is “WORK SMART” .  Have you heard of Bitcoin? Did you say somebody told you but you ignored him? Wow!!! You ignored free money just like that and it didn’t bother you. Let me whet your appetite a little. Do you know that as at today One Bitcoin (1BTC) equals $732. Multiply $732 by 500 and you will see that it is not a child’s play (No be sere sere).

 Now, imagine you now have 128BTC in One month. Yes !!! It is possible if you work at it. All you need is an investment of Twelve Thousand Five hundred Naira and you will be shocked. 

The question you should be asking me is, how do I go about it? The only way that is very sure and true is through “ZARFUND”. 

Yes in just three days, I have received 3.2BTC. Somebody is doing the calculations already. Yes I am baling and will still ball hard. Why I am confident is that, I have a team of goal getters around me. Who don’t relax everyday to make things happen for everyone. We collectively attain goals together and our target is to make 200 millionaires before December 25 this year. For anyone seriously interested in moving from zero level and becoming one of our projected millionaires, send your Name and Phone Number to kiakiamedia@gmail.com the subject of the message should say “I am interested”. We also have a facebook page “Team Zarfund Millionaires. Please don’t joke with this opportunity.  Limited space available. Just twenty spaces left (Not kidding).

I love MMM but this is far better because you don’t need to panic about what Nigerian government is saying.


See you at the top.........


 

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment